Preparation: Before the Auction
- Email, fax or mail your equipment list, including all descriptive information. Help us help you. Be very specific in descriptions (i.e. year, make, model, s/n, what would you want to know if you were buying it). Quality digital photos are advantageous and can be utilized for various advertising venues.
- Contact us by 5 weeks ahead of auction for the best advertising exposure should your organization have items for inclusion in this auction.
- Staff and loaders will be available during the specified times.
Consigning Titled Vehicles
- Faxed or mailed copies of titles or VIN & Plate number need to be sent prior to delivery of vehicles. (Please send as soon as possible)
- Vehicle certificates of title must be signed and delivered at least one week ahead of auction.
- Seller needs to provide a scale weight slip with any vehicle that does not have a scale weight on the title, unless it is a car or pick-up with standard pick-up box on it.
- Vehicles that arrive low on fuel will be charged $25.00 for 5 gallons of fuel.
- Please contact Carrie Bieloh, firstname.lastname@example.org with any title questions.
After The Auction
- With all the necessary paperwork in order with our office, your payment will be mailed to you within 21 banking days following the auction.